In accordance with the provisions of the new European Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and free circulation Of these, the user is informed in a clear and transparent way of the data of the person in charge of this site: lapegue.com is a project of:
SIRET 98732019900035 CDC BAYONNE
TVA FR37 987 320 199
Registered office: Rue Erotacillo, 64700, Hendaye, France
This website assumes a permanent commitment to the confidentiality of the data of its subscribers, contacts and clients, and the best practices in the use of personal data are guaranteed.
LAPEGUE TRANSPORTS opposes the sending of unsolicited emails (spam) doing everything possible to prevent the misuse of email. Likewise, users of this site are informed that user data obtained through this portal will never be shared or transferred to third parties, unless they have been previously informed and have their express authorization.
The Platform may contain links to third party websites. If so, we will not be responsible for the data protection practices or the content of such websites. Therefore, you should carefully read the privacy policies of each website before accepting the terms and proceeding with their use.
The sending of personal data is mandatory to contact and make commercial requests with TRANSPORTES LAPEGUE. Likewise, failure to provide the requested personal data or non-acceptance of this data protection policy means that it is impossible to meet the requests made on this portal.
The cases in which this website requires personal data are:
– Make requests through the contact form.
– To request any of the services and/or products that we offer.
The personal information provided will be used as follows:
– To promote the services of lapegue.com: For example, if the user leaves their personal data in any of the contact forms, lapegue.com can use this data to send information about their services upon request.
– Guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable legislation. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the privacy of the personal data it collects.
– For customer service and to provide follow-up services.
– Establish communication with subscribers, users and customers.
– In each case, as a user, you will have all the rights over your personal data and its use and you can exercise them at any time.
– In no case will we transmit your data to third parties without first informing you and requesting your consent.
This website uses different systems for collecting personal information, always requiring the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
As a user, you have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Personal information capture systems used:
– Contact form for suggestions, doubts or professional contact
– Newsletter subscription form
– Registration form for customers who wish to use the services provided by lapegue.com.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, the user guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to their real situation, that it is updated and accurate. In addition, the user undertakes to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused to TRANSPORTES LAPEGUE as the owner of the site lapegue.com, or to third parties for use of these data.
The rights that assist you as an interested party and in accordance with the GDPR are the following:
– Right to request access to personal data concerning you
– Right to request its rectification or deletion
– Right to request the limitation of your treatment
– Right to object to processing
– Right to data portability
You can exercise your personal data protection rights by sending a written communication to LAPEGUE TRANSPORTS, Rue Erotacillo, 64700, Hendaye, France, indicating the exercise of your aforementioned rights, together with a copy of your ID. or any other equivalent document to prove your identity. If you wish to contact the Data Protection Officer, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAPEGUE TRANSPORTS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such a case, the provider will announce the changes introduced on this page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, lapegue.com does not practice SPAM practices, so it will not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.